5A XL4015 Adjustable Step Down DC To DC Buck Converter
The DC/DC buck module applications the input voltage is higher than the output voltage of the buck field, such as battery, power transformer, DIY adjustable regulated power supply, 24V Vehicle notebook power supply,industrial equipment buck.12V buck to 3.3V, 12V buck to 5V, 24V buck to 5V,24V buck to 12V, 36V buck to 24V etc.
MCP 6020 out of 5(0)
The MCP602 dual operational amplifier (op amp) has a gain bandwidth product of 2.8 MHz with low typical operating current of 230 uA and an offset voltage that is less than 2 mV. The MCP602 uses Microchip’s advanced CMOS technology, which provides low bias current, high-speed operation, high open-loop gain and rail-to-rail output swing. The MCP602 operates with a single supply voltage that can be as low as 2.7V, while drawing less than 325 of quiescent current per amplifier. The MCP602 is available in standard 8-lead PDIP, SOIC and TSSOP packages. This amplifier is ideal for industrial process control, low-power battery-operated devices, portable equipment, data acquisition equipment, test equipment and low-end audio applications.SKU: n/a
DAC0832 Digital to Analog Converter0 out of 5(0)
- Double-Buffered, Single-Buffered or Flow-Through Digital Data Inputs
- Easy Interchange and Pin-Compatible with 12-bit DAC1230 Series
- Direct Interface to All Popular Microprocessors
- Linearity Specified with Zero and Full Scale Adjust Only—NOT BEST STRAIGHT LINE FIT.
- Works with ±10V Reference-Full 4-Quadrant Multiplication
- Can Be Used in the Voltage Switching Mode
- Logic Inputs Which Meet TTL Voltage Level Specs (1.4V Logic Threshold)
- Operates “STAND ALONE” (without μP) if Desired
- Available in 20-Pin SOIC or PLCC Package
RS232 To RS485 Converter0 out of 5(0)
- Industrial port-powered RS232 to RS485 / RS485 to RS232 converter / adapter.
- Port-powered, no external power or RTS, DTR required.
- Industrial grade enclosed in a rugged, rustless ABS housing.
- Converts RS232 to 2-wire RS485 and vice versa.
- Supports multi-drop RS485 networks (up to 128 nodes)
- 300 to 115.2K Baud operation (auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- Temperature range: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC).
- Plug and play (hot-pluggable, data format auto-sensing & self-adjusting).
- Data direction auto-turnaround, no software drivers or flow control required.
- Built-in selectable 120Ω terminator for system reliability and easy installation.
- Built-in 600W surge protection, 15kV static protection and circuit protection.
- Accepts external 5VDC regulated power if the port-power is insufficient.